Friday, August 3, 2007

Fixed?



Anyone else been having a serious problem with comments and replies being emailed to you? Well I had it pretty bad - I'd get about half of mine for some reason. Suddenly I think LJ has fixed the problem. So, erm, if I commented in your LJ, and you replied several weeks ago, chances are I'm just finding out. Uh... thanks!I ditched work early today because I was *genuinely* not feeling well. Dunno if it's going to look bad to my boss, who's been in constant meetings anyway. lord_vandemort took me out for chinese tonight, and it was yummy. Speaking of, she took me out last Friday to see GoF for a second time. Wow - there were so many things I didn't catch the first time around!! It must have been the 2,000+ fangirls squeeing at the top of their lungs. Snape's line to Harry seemed less like a pick-up line this time...sorta. Hermione seemed less uppity than I remembered. Still, loved it. ♥

5 comments:

blgnkblini70 said...

Yeah, been noticing that too. Apparently related to when they switched servers a couple weeks ago or so.

dariengreyoedmn said...

It's good to see you around again. How did nano go? Did you finish? I've been having some problem with responses as well, but since I switched my e-mail address it stopped.

akashdalay10 said...

lj_maintenance posted about the problem on Monday. There were issues when they moved servers and e-mail programs were blocking the comments from going through.

crhucneodtigeryahoocom said...

See above comments...I'm still missing some-but at least theyre working on it.

angel0chek said...

Yeah, I finished NaNo! Did you do it...and finish? I am so proud of me. Ha!I think they've fixed my response emailing problem. I just got a flood of emails in the last few days - loads of replies I got several weeks back.